For this week’s Gospel lesson story, we will focus on the importance of keeping our eyes open. The miraculous healing of a man born blind is great, but that is not the only thing happening in this passage. Jesus is defying social norms, as He so often does. He opens the eyes of the blind man, but the eyes of others remain closed and refuse to acknowledge what is in their midst. Nothing is wrong with their vision, but they cannot see. For kids, we want to help them understand how to be aware of the needs of others around us. We should all seek to recognize God’s hand in our lives and in the world around us. God’s love gives us sight.
- Visit Kids Corner for some Easter fun 4th April 2020
- Rolling out the red carpet for Jesus 4th April 2020
- Staying close to God 1st April 2020
- Prayers of Hope every Sunday @ 7pm – Churches Together in England 28th March 2020
- Encouragement by Sharon Taylor 28th March 2020