We have a variety of services at St. Michael’s…
Every Sunday Morning we have a 9am Communion Service.
The service lasts about 40 mins. It is a Common Worship, Order One Service and we usually have a couple of hymns. At the end of the service we share tea, coffee, and toast in the Community Room at the back of the church.
We have a variety of services at 11am, lasting about an hour, reflecting the mix of traditions at St. Michael’s. They are:
- First Sunday of the month ~ We have a service of Praise with the opportunity of prayers for healing.
- Second Sunday of the month ~ Is our All Age service. We all come together to worship and in the service, all of us, regardless of age, will find something to join in with.
- Third Sunday of the month ~ Is a Common Worship Communion service.
- Fourth Sunday of the month ~ We have a Book of Common Prayer (BCP) service of Morning Prayer.
- Fifth Sunday of the month ~ This is always different. Watch this space!
All services are followed by refreshments in our Community Room.
We have a mid-week communion service each Wednesday, 9.30am in our side chapel. Again we share tea and coffee and a chat after the service.